American Legion Auxiliary
Unit 291 Newport Harbor
Membership Officer for Unit 291: Kendall Madsen
American Legion Auxiliary application: Membership Application <<Click
American Legion Post 291 will approve ONLY 15 Auxiliary applications per month due to capacity constraints. The new requirements, above and beyond the application requirements, are as follows:
1. New members must have a family member who is an active Legionnaire at Post 291.
- If you are a wife of the Legionnaire you’ll need to provide your marriage certificate as well as copy of Legionnaire’s current membership card.
- If you are a child of the Legionnaire you’ll need to provide your birth certificate as well as copy of Legionnaire’s current membership card.
- If you are the granddaughter of the Legionnaire we will need to verify your relationship
2. We only accept members who reside in Orange County
Please note: Auxiliary Unit 291 is a guest of Post 291 and MUST abide by their rules and regulations.